5 Terrific Things for Tuesday: Must Dos for Fall
Good afternoon Fiction Friends!
Our post is all about fall today! What are some things that are nonnegotiable for you when this cool season rolls in after summer? We asked around the office and came up with the top 5. Drumroll please………
1) Apple picking for fresh homemade apple sauce made the Italian way with plenty of butter and saffron.
2) Switching out your summer and spring clothes in your closet for your fall and winter pieces. Make sure and organize them by shirts, jackets, sweaters, pants, and skirts, then you can just grab things and put an outfit together, no shuffling through the closet.
3) Stepping on every crunchy leaf you can find and sipping a pumpkin spice latte while you do it.
4) Going to a pumpkin patch that has everything, and I mean everything. I want a wagon to carry my pumpkin that I choose, I want pumpkin spiced donuts, I want a corn maze with scarecrows, and I want a petting zoo where I can feed the animals. You aren’t supposed to feed the animals in the city. Take me out to the country where I can feed the animals.
5) Boots, boots, and more boots. I love seeing all of the different styles of boots that come out when fall starts. There are brown ones, black ones, grey ones, purple ones, Cowboy boots, tall boots, short boots. I love boots and the different ways you can wear them. Boots scream fall to me.
What do you absolutely have to do when fall starts?
P.S. Don’t forget the scary short story contest that is going on right now. There is still time to submit a story.