Announcing Goodreads Giveaways for River North Fiction Books!
Starting next week, we will occasionally run giveaways of our books on Goodreads. For those of you who don’t know, Goodreads is a reading website that lets you keep track of books you’ve read, what you thought of them, and what your friends are reading.
We’re launching our Goodreads giveaways by giving away 10 copies of Tessa Afshar’s Harvest of Rubies! We’ll let you know as soon as the giveaway is posted – so you can hop on and enter to win.
In preparation for giving away our books on GoodReads, here are 5 things we love about the site:
- We love trivia questions. (Just how much do you know? Quiz yourself here.)
- We love hearing what other people think of a book. (Check out these reviews of End of the Trail and A Marriage Carol.)
- We LOVE the quotes section. (Full of quotes. Here.)
- We love connecting with friends about books. (Once you set up an account, you can use the friend finder to add friends via contacts in your email program.)
- We love that you can win copies of our books through the site. Like us on Facebook for immediate updates on when the Harvest of Rubies giveaway begins.
What do you think of Goodreads? What do you use it for? What would you like to see more of from us? Let us know in the comments section below!