5 Terrific Things about End of the Trail + GIVEAWAY!
Even though it’s already Wednesday, we’re going to give you 5 terrific things as if it were Tuesday. We’re celebrating the release of Vickie McDonough’s new book, End of the Trail, by giving away 5 copies of the book, plus we have a few fun facts about the book listed below.
For your chance to win a copy, leave us a comment letting us know your favorite character name in any book. We’d love to hear what you think!
Here are a few terrific facts about End of the Trail, and the characters you’ll find in it:
- The book is set in a town called “Shoofly”.
- The lead male is a charming young man, Brooks Morgan, who leaves home at sixteen with nothing but his horse.
- The lead female, Keri Langston, plays badminton at a ladies’ college, but still longs to shoot a rifle.
- Our favorite quote about Keri: “How many times had [Keri] wished for her rifle, if for nothing else than to instill a little fear into Miss Charlotte Winchester. But no, two years at college had refined her into a lady—and a lady never shot someone who was unarmed.”
- Brooks wins a ranch in a game of poker – but has no idea what he’s getting himself into.
Leave your comment below with your favorite character name for your chance to win a copy of End of the Trail!